Wednesday, November 27, 2013

A lascivious gesture

Murky clouds dress the sky and bleak winds escalate, sending a sharp chill through me.  I can only imagine how cold you must be while you are slaving away, making the city streets safe for motorists.  I spend the day making your favorite soup, chicken tortilla, and making sure the house is in order so we can spend the evening doing whatever we please.

The snow introduces itself once again, looking lovely as always, but brings darkness and bitterness.  It starts to fall at a rapid pace and I hope that you are able to make it home.  It is three O'clock in the afternoon but the dark, angry clouds above make it seem like it is night.  I see lights approaching our driveway and sigh in relief that you have made it home safely.

I greet you at the door with a warm cup of of your favorite tea and a smile.  You smile back in appreciation and gently kiss me, careful not to get to close, you are shivering.  I take a step back and look at you--your clothes are soaked.  You take off your shoes and leave them by the front door, and hang your jacket over the fire place to dry out.

You are a shower kind of guy, but I know that a nice, soothing, warm bath is what you need to thaw yourself and relax.  I go into our bathroom and began to flood the tub, unaware that you are right behind me.  I swiftly turn around and you are standing there, naked, looking pleased and grateful at my efforts.  You know you are loved.

I motion for you to step into the bath tub, and you let out a sigh as your body responds to the heat.  You lay your head back against the porcelain and close your eyes, relishing in the comfort the water brings.  I placed your tea on the edge where you could reach it and went to check on dinner.

I set the table and wait for you to get out of the bath for dinner.  You were in there for thirty minutes, and you look relaxed and refreshed as you walked into the kitchen.  I started to fill bowls for us, you come up behind me, wrap your arms around my waist, and hug me tightly.  You sit down at the table and wait for me to get settled before you dive in.

We finish dinner and you go and sit in your favorite chair while I take care of the kitchen.  You attempt to read the paper but you are having a hard time focusing and keep glancing my way.  I smile at you and speed up the cleaning process.  Finally, I am done and saunter over to you.  You pull me to you, our lips meet parting slightly, letting our tongues intermingle.  We kiss slowly, our tongues massaging each others, while your hand slowly makes their way to my breasts.  You rub each one soft and slow, and I moan into your mouth.  I love the ways your hands feel on me.

I grab your hands and urge you to follow me. You oblige as I lead you to our bedroom.   I twist around and push you on to the bed, lean down and kiss you, letting my hand brush against your hardness.  You clutch me tightly as you grow harder.  You too, love my hands all over you.

I remove your shirt and plant small kisses starting at your neck, working my way down your chest, flicking each one of your nipples with my tongue until they stiffen.  You lay on the bed and your cock twitches with anticipation.  Your breathing becomes hitched as my lips move down your stomach and slowly removes your pants.  I kiss up your right leg, my tongue brushing against the tip of your dick, and kiss my way down your left leg.  You shiver with delight.

I rub my hands slowly up your legs, in between your thighs, until I reach your full ballocks.  I slowly massage each one, sending tingling sensations through out your body, and a soft moan escapes you.  I place each one into my mouth, caressing them slowly and sensually with my tongue.  A tiny bit of pre-cum spurts out of you, and I lick my way up your hard shaft, placing the tip of your cock into my mouth, tasting you.

I stroke my tongue gently over your dick, enjoying the way you taste and feel inside my mouth.  You arch your back and goose bumps surround your body.  I increase my speed and suck harder, I can feel that you are so close.  With quickness you sat straight up, and swiftly laid me down on the bed.  You raise my shirt above my head covering my face, my arms straight up, and you move your mouth over my right breasts, firmly licking and sucking my nipples, using your hand to massage my left breast.  Then you do the same to my left.

You keep my shirt covering my face and keeping my arms hostage, while your tongue drifts down my stomach.  You eagerly take off my sweats, exposing my moistness.  I hear you sigh in appreciation of how wet I am.  You dip your fingers inside me and I groan.  You move them in a circle, pressing against my sweet spot, making my juices flow even more.

I feel your fingers leave and your warm, moist tongue touch my clit lightly, and a surge of pleasure envelopes me.  Your talented tongue sweeps across my swollen, aching nub, and the room is filled with mini moans that left my mouth.  Your fingers reintroduce themselves inside me, massaging me, while you suck and lick vigorously on my clit.   I can not control my hips, they have developed a mind of their own and meet you lick for you lick until my orgasm explodes all over you.  The intensity makes me scream out and my body convulses, while you lick ever last drop of my sweetness.

You take my shirt complete off and smile at me with a satisfied grin, like you just accomplished something great.  You kiss me hard and impale me with your hard cock, I stiffen and welcome another orgasm.  You concentrate on your breathing and stay still inside me, you are not ready to come.  You slowly move in an out of me, feeling every inch of me from the inside, relishing in the pleasure my pussy radiates to your cock.

Another orgasm takes over my body, my hungry pussy clenches your cock tightly, sending you over the edge.  Your growl powerfully as you empty ever last drop into me.  When you have finished, you look at me panting, and I see so much love in your eyes that I shed a tear.  You kiss my tear away and embrace me.  We lay tangled in each other, satiated, until we both fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment