Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Erotic Getaway

Click here to purchase was staring at me from my computer screen.  This is going to be a lot of money and I didn't want a wave of buyer’s remorse telling me I did the wrong thing.  But I need this.  I can't tell you how long it has been since I have had a vacation and now felt like the perfect time to go.  I need to get away from the reminders of my cheating ex and business partner and work on forgetting them both.

*Click*

Tickets have been bought.  In three days I will be laying on the beach feeling the hot sand between my toes.  The sun will blast my bikini clad body and I will forget reality for a while.  A surge of excitement escapes me.   I'm going to Hawaii!!!  I have always wanted to go.  What's not to love?  It was a place for me to get lost for a while and in two days I will be on my way to starting a new chapter in my life.

I look at myself in the mirror and frown.  Ugh, I can't lose ten pounds in two days. I shrug my shoulders and decide that I need to go shopping. I bought ever cute sundress imaginable, shorts, shirts, tank tops, five bikinis, shoes, the list goes on.  Lucky for me, I still have my ex's credit card so he just bought all of my clothes.  I considered this payment for years of services rendered.

We've been together for ten years and lately he has had a lot of late nights, saying it was work.  Two days ago he came home smelling of her--my best friend and business partner.  Both of them telling me lie after lie of how it all started.  Truth is, I should have figured their affair out sooner.  There has always been an attraction between them and not matter how hard they tried to hide it from me, I saw.  But, he was always home with me and loving me so I didn't let myself get worked up about it.  I guess I should have known that it was only a matter of time.

I felt the swarm of tears stinging my eyes and shook my head.  I am not going to let them affect me any longer.  I look at myself in the mirror again and smile I am going to mother fuckin Maui!!  I cranked up the stereo, grabbed a cold beer, and started dancing around while I packed for my two week blissful journey.

Finally, the day has arrived and I am in line waiting for the TSA to cop a feel.  The line is moving at a pretty steady pace and I was starting to feel free.  I was ready for the sandy beach, fruity drinks and a multitude of massages.

"Now boarding all passengers for flight 1557 to Kahului, Hawaii"

Butterflies were fluttering about in my stomach, I was really doing this.  I board the plane and found my seat.  Yes!  A window seat!  I grabbed my phone to turn it off before takeoff and noticed I had three texts and 5 missed calls.  All from my cheating ex wanting to talk and asking where I was.  I only told one person I was leaving, my mom, no one else needed to know.

It was time for us to take off, the flight was full.  When the plane was up in the air I leaned my seat back to take a nap.  The flight is after all six hours.  I woke up just in time; we were almost to the airport.  The ocean was below me and even from the air it can take your breath away and I even saw humpback whales breaching out of the water.  Already I was feeling serene.

We prepared for our landing and the plane starts to descend.  The plane landed and after a few moments we were like a herd of cattle trying to get off the plane.  I headed towards baggage claim to grab my luggage and catch a cab to my hotel.  Standing outside the airport looking like he was waiting only for me stood a very tone and tan 5'8 dream.  My panties moisten and my mouth becomes dry.

He smiles "Do you need a cab pretty lady?"

He is so gorgeous I can hardly speak and squeaked out "Yes"

His whiskey brown eyes shimmer when he smiles.  I watch nearly panting as his muscles ripple picking up my bags and places them in the trunk of the car.  He opens the door for me to get into his cab.  His eyes look me up and down and goose bumps start to appear.  I am wearing one of my new sundresses that show off every curve of my body and expose some cleavage. "You are a very pretty lady.  Breathtaking."

"Thank you."  I smile at him.

He gets into the driver seat and starts the car "Where to pretty lady?"

"The Grand Wailea hotel in Maui."  I notice his ID and found out his name is Kevin.

"That is a very nice hotel.  Are you here for business or for pleasure?"  Kevin asked.

"I am most definitely here for pleasure."  My panties are soaked and my pussy starts to ache.

I look at the meter and notice that the fare wasn't running.  "Kevin, I don't mean to sound rude, but did you forget to turn the fare meter on?"

"No pretty lady, this ride is on me.  Since you know my name, may I ask for yours?"

I start turning ruby red unable to believe how horny I am feeling. and it doesn't help that Kevin is looking quite fuckable right at this moment.

"My name is Alyssa."  My voice cracked a little.

"I like that name.  Alyssa."  My name sounds so sexy rolling off of his tongue.

I was anxious to get to my room so I can put out the fire that was blazing between my legs.  I look out the window enjoying the view of the ocean on the way to the hotel.  Kevin casually moves the mirror just enough to see the cars behind him and look down my sundress.  He starts fidgeting and I wonder if  he was getting a boner.

We arrive at the hotel and I was in awe. "Welcome to the Grand Wailea hotel Alyssa.  You will be very happy here."  Kevin said trying to conceal his disappointment that he probably not see her again.

"It is beautiful here."  I know this place is worth every penny.  I am not sure if it was because I was in a new place or because I wasn't ready to say goodbye to Kevin but before I could stop the words "Kevin, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

"Yes pretty lady, I would love that."

"Great!  Meet me here at seven O’clock."  I smile seductively.

"I will be here."  He smiles and winks.

We get out of the cab and Kevin hands my bags to the young kid waiting to take them to my room.  He gets back into the cab and looks me over one final time and drives off.  I head over to the front desk and check in.  There is a small pool in the center with a mermaid statue that is absolutely beautiful.  Words cannot describe how beautiful a hotel the Grand Wailea is.  I was in heaven.

I went upstairs to my room and hand the young kid twenty dollars for helping me with my bags.  I have the perfect view from my room; all you see is the Pacific Ocean.  I open the sliding glass door and step onto the balcony.  Hawaii really is a magical place and you feel it right when you get here.

The clock on the bedside table glows in red telling me it is five O'clock.  I have two hours before my dinner date arrives and decide to freshen up.  I unpack my bags and head for the shower.  The shower is big with thick glass doors.  The water felt refreshing as it hit my skin and I start washing off the airplane funk.

I pour a little of my Warm Vanilla body wash onto my new vibrating scrubby, I have never owned one of these before, and gently scrub my body working my way down slowly towards my throbbing cunt. I rub the scrubby slowly letting the vibration attack my swollen clit.  The sensation felt so incredible and my knees felt weak.  Using one hand and the shower wall holding me up and the other manipulating my clit with my vibrating scrubby I bring myself to an intense orgasm.

That should hold me for a while I thought to myself and finished my shower.  Kevin seemed to really like the sundress I wore earlier today so I dressed myself in a sexier one.  My brown hair is naturally wavy and I decide not to straighten it like I always do and added a little makeup.  I look at myself in the full length mirror that is hanging on the back of the bathroom door.  I look fuckin hot! 

It was six thirty and Kevin wouldn't be back here until seven so I went downstairs to have a drink and wait.  I felt nervous.  I came here to escape my cheating ex and within moments of arriving already had a date.  As I approached the bar I saw him and froze.  Kevin was sitting at the bar looking delicious as ever.  He sees me and his mouth drops and he motions for me to come sit by him.

I smile and make my way to the empty seat.

"You look great!"  Kevin grins.

"You don't look bad yourself."  I shot back trying to hide my nervousness.

We sat at the bar for a while enjoying each others company and talking, getting to know each other.  I quickly found we had something in common--coming to Hawaii to escape our cheating exes.  Kevin was easy to talk to and I was comfortable around him.

"I know we just met, but I really like you."  Kevin said smiling.

"I really like you too.  You are easy to talk to."  Why was I feeling shy?

Kevin and I had a few more drinks and we decided we needed to eat.

"I hope you like surf & turf, you are going to eat the best there is here."

"I love surf & turf."  My stomach starts to grumble.

Kevin reaches for my hand and holds it stroking the top with his thumb as we walk to his Jeep.  He opens the door for me and helps me get in.  Before he closes the door he leans close and whispers "You smell so good" and kisses me on the lips.  I melted at his touch and he smelled amazing. 

"Where are we going?"  I asked him after he started the Jeep.

"It's a surprise."  He winked.

I smile back and my panties moisten.  Why did he have to be so hot!  He pulls into a driveway to a beautiful house not far from the hotel.  The house was surrounded by windows and had an amazing view of the ocean and stairs leading down to what looked like a private beach.

"Where are we?"  I asked.

"My house."  He replied delighted.

"Wow. Very beautiful."  How can he afford this on a cab drivers salary I wondered?

"Not as beautiful as you."  Kevin pulls my hand to his lips and plants a heated kiss on the back side.

Kevin led me inside and hands me a beer.  "I drive a cab to give me something to do keeping me from being bored.  I run my own software company and do very well for myself."

Could he read my mind?  "A software company?  Impressive."  I take a long swig of my beer.  "So, is it customary for you to invite pretty girls you pick up at the airport to your house for dinner?"  I teased.

Kevin chuckled nervously.  "No, you are the first.  There was something about you that drew me to you and I wanted to spend time with you and get to know you.  Does that sound creepy?"

I laughed and smiled at him. "No, that doesn't sound creepy in fact it's very sweet and cute."

Kevin walks over to me and lifts my chin up and leans down and kisses me gently.  "I am glad to hear that.  I hope you are hungry."

I could stare into those eyes forever.  "Starving."  But for more than just food.

"Take a look around I will be out on the deck starting dinner."

I walked with him out to the deck and sat in one of the chairs that surrounded the outside table.  The view was great.  I was feeling the most relaxed I have felt in a long time.

"After dinner we can go check out the beach if you want.  It is a private beach.  My private beach."

Everything looks and smells delicious.  We talked some more while we ate.  I helped him clean up and then we walked hand in hand down the stairs leading to his private beach.  The sound of the waves crashing was calming and I felt like I have known Kevin for a while even though it has only been a few hours.

He had everything he needed on his private beach.  An outdoor kitchen as well as canopy covering a couch that overlooks the water.  I felt his hand on my waist and he pulls me to him and whispers in my ear "I have been thinking about this moment every since I saw you." He moves my hair to the right side of my neck and starts kissing the left side.  I tilt my head back and grab the back of his head.  He glides his right hand over my breasts firmly squeezing each one and continues down my body reaching my creamy thighs and moving his hand up my thigh under my sundress to my ass.

"I love the way your ass feels in my hand."  He breaths and moves his fingers across my soaked panties feeling my engorged nub.  "You are so wet for me baby."

Kevin pushes my panties to the side and slowly rubs my swollen clit in circles.  A moan escapes my mouth and I spread my legs encouraging him to do more.  He starts kissing my neck again and his left thumb strums my hard nipples while his right hand pleasantly tortures my clit.

"I want to taste you."  He breathes and leads me to the couch facing the ocean.  He slowly removes me sundress and lays me down on the couch.  Using his teeth he rips my panties off and growls "Damn you're beautiful." He lowers his head between my legs and strokes my slick folds with his tongue.

"Oh my god."  I moan and Kevin pushes two fingers into me and starts tapping my g-spot while sucking on my clit.  My hips start grinding against him and I feel myself building.  Kevin picks up his pace and I start shaking as I come hard covering his face in my sweet female juice.

He raises his head and smiles.  "You taste heavenly."  He moves he lips to mine and we kiss each other with passion and need.  I reach down between us and start stroking his hard cock.  His breathing becomes hitched and I know he is enjoying my touch and he kisses me deeper.

Kevin pushes his thick dick into me and I inhale sharply.   I feel myself building and another intense orgasm escapes me.  Kevin had to keep still for a moment, the feeling of being inside me combined with my orgasm almost sent him over the edge.

He starts pumping in and out of me our eyes never leaving each others.  I feel his cock start to thicken and another orgasm starts brewing inside me.  We both came at the same time.  We lay still for a few moments gazing at each other.

"I know we just met, but I would you to stay here with me."  Kevin looks at me hoping that I will say yes.

I can't explain the feeling that came over me but I agreed to stay with him.  The next day I checked out of my hotel room and moved in with Kevin for the next two weeks.

We had so much fun hanging out at the beach, site seeing and lot's of incredible sex.  Finally the day came for me to head back home.  I didn't want to leave but the responsible side of me knew that I should.

"I don't want you to leave.  Please stay?"  Kevin pleaded.

"I wish I could but my business is back home."  I really didn't want to go back to any part of that life.  I was tempted to tell Kevin yes and stay.  But what would I do for work?

Kevin got down on one knee, grabs my hand and says "Marry me?  I will be able to take care of you.  We can send for your things.  I have never felt this way about anyone and I want to be with you always.  Please marry me?"

Tears started to fall from my eyes.  Over these past two weeks I have fallen for him and I wanted more than anything to stay with him.  "Yes!  I would love to marry you!"

Kevin stood up looking blissfully happy and kisses me deeply.  I love you Alyssa.









No comments:

Post a Comment