Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Always remember I love you



You walk through the front door happy to be home.  Our daughter is in the office on the computer working on homework and I am making dinner.  “Hi daddy” the voice from the office announces cheerfully, excited that her daddy is home.  You walk over to her and hug her happy to see her too.

You see me in the kitchen feverishly working and force a smile on your face and say “hi” and I can tell that is was another rough day.  I go to the fridge and pour your favorite beer into a frozen mug and hand it to you.  You kiss me on the cheek and tell me 'thank you."  I smile at you and finish getting dinner ready.
After dinner and dishes are done I work on getting the laundry folded wishing sometimes that I had a magic wand.  Between my job and domestic duties, I feel overwhelmed some days.  You sit in the office going through whatever bills came and pressing emails that need your attention.  Just like me, you have your own domestic duties.

After I get the laundry put away I get our daughter ready for bed, we both go to tuck her in and say goodnight.  You head back into the office and I go watch T.V.  We haven’t spent much time together lately, both of us exhausted and lost in our own worlds.

A while passes and you are finished in the office and come out to the living room where I am watching some show I really don’t care about.  You walk over to me, take me by my hand and pull me off of the couch to you. You cup my face in your hands and kiss me deeply and with passion making my panties moisten and leaving me weak in the knees.  It’s been a long time since you have kissed me like that.

“Hi” you say to me.

“Hi” I say back.

“I am sorry that I have been distant these past few days.”  You say apologetically.

I just smile and wrap my arms around you.  You lift my up my chin and drop your face to mine and kiss me again.  I wrap my arms around your neck and you place your hands on my ass pulling me closer to you.  I can feel your cock growing with need and your kisses become desperate.

You move your hand under my shirt and begin massaging my right breast and then my left and then you glide your hand slowly down feeling my wetness between my legs “You are so wet” your growl and you push my shorts aside and your fingers rub between my slick folds and you push a finger into me and start pumping.  I moan into your mouth while your finger explores my g-spot.

I whine as you pull your finger out of me.  You just stare at me and smile bringing your finger to your mouth to taste me.  “Mmmm you taste good” and you start kissing me again.  My pussy is aching for you.  I reach my hand between us and start to rub your hard cock through your pants.  You quickly pull my hands away “Not yet” you breathe.  Grabbing my hand you lead me into the bedroom and close and lock the door.

You push me onto the bed gently, undress me and start kissing me down my neck to my breasts.  You firmly manipulate your tongue over each nipple knowing how much that turns me on.  You kiss me slowly all the way down my body until your face is in front of my hot pussy.

“Don’t move” you command and slowly move your tongue in circles around my clit.  Doing my best to obey you I lay on my back embracing the pleasure I am feeling.  You insert your thumb into me and immediately start tapping my g-spot.  I feel my breathing start to quicken and I arch my back.  Your tongue moves around my clit at a more rapid pace and your thumb reaches as far as it can making sure to hit my sweet spot.

I can feel my legs tighten and my pussy clenches your thumb.  Your tongue flicks across my clit and my whole body starts to shake as an intense orgasm tears through me.  I have to bite my lip to keep from screaming.  You lick every lost drop making sure my orgasm is done and lift yourself up so your lips meet mine.

We kiss for what seems like hours even thought it was just a few minutes and you push your hard throbbing 
cock into me, inhaling sharply.  “You feel so good” and you slowly move yourself in and out of me, pushing yourself deeper, feeling every inch of me.  I feel your cock thicken and it presses against my g-spot and your pelvic bone rubs my clit.

“Come with me baby” you whisper and you grunt shooting your hot come inside me.  My pussy tightens around your cock milking you dry as you work on bringing me to orgasm once again.  We lay embracing each other not wanting to let go. 

 After a few moments you raise yourself up and smile at me. "I know I get busy, distracted and exhausted at times and I hope you know that you mean the world to me.  And if nothing else, always remember I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment