Saturday, October 12, 2013

Adults only excerpt from Erotic Getaway




 Adults only excerpt from Erotic Getaway
Copyright 2013 Lacey Dawn
All Rights Reserved

"I want to taste you."  He lays me down on the deck.   Using his teeth he rips my bikini bottoms off and growls, "Damn you're beautiful." He lowers his head between my legs and strokes my slick folds with his tongue.
"Oh my god!” I moan and Kevin pushes two fingers into me and starts tapping my g-spot while sucking on my clit.  My hips start grinding against him and I feel myself building.  Kevin picks up his pace and I start shaking as I come, covering his face in my sweet female juice.
He raises his head and smiles.  "You taste heavenly."  He moves his lips to mine and we kiss each other with passion and need.  I reach down between us and start stroking his hard cock.  His breathing becomes hitched and I know he is enjoying my touch and he kisses me deeper.
Kevin pushes his thick dick into me and I inhale sharply.   I feel myself building and another intense orgasm escapes me.  Kevin had to keep still for a moment; the feeling of being inside me combined with my orgasm almost sends him over the edge.
He starts pumping in and out of me, our eyes never leaving each others.  I feel his cock thicken and another orgasm starts brewing.  My pussy clenches his cock as a wave of pleasure sores through me.  Kevin moans loudly as the feeling of ecstasy consumes him.  We lay still for a few moments gazing at each other.
"Alyssa, I would like you to stay with me.  Please?"  Kevin looks at me hoping that I will say yes.
I can't explain the feeling that came over me, after just a few days I felt like I had fallen for him.  I want to spend every moment I have here in Hawaii with him.  “Yes.”  Tears start filling my eyes.  I was overwhelmed by my emotions.

Erotic Getaway is available now at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FS1R3EW


No comments:

Post a Comment